Full-time positions available immediately. We currently need experienced steel erectors, connectors, and welders. See below requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work at heights comfortably
- Must own hand tools
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel out of town--jobs are currently in Southeast Idaho and Western Wyoming
- Must be able to read and understand blueprint drawings
- Must be able to pass a 3G 7018 weld test
- Must be able to work full-time, possible some overtime
- Must be able to work SAFELY
WAGE DOE: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour depending on previous experience. Minimum 1 year experience. Per diem paid for most out of town work.
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability insurance. 401(K) Retirement plan, employer contributes 3%.
DRUG FREE EMPLOYER.
Send resume and job application to firstname.lastname@example.org