We are currently taking applications for individuals looking to get on-the-job training to prepare for a new career as a structural steel iron worker. You will be earning a wage while learning valuable skills and gaining new experience.
TRAINING will include, but is not limited to:
- Safety training
- Forklift operation
- Boom lift operation
- Rack and Plumb steel
- Bolting up steel members
- Proper Rigging techniques
- How to read shop and field construction drawings
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Able to climb ladders and work comfortably at heights
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to travel to job sites located in Idaho, Wyoming, and/or Montana
- Work year round in all types of weather
- Have good work ethic and attendance
- After completion of training, commit to stay on working for us
There is limited availability for this paid training course. The dates are NOVEMBER 13th through NOVEMBER 22nd. Class will be held Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
If you are accepted into this training course, you will earn $10 per hour during training. After passing the course, you will immediately start earning $14 per hour. You will continue training and learning new skills on the job site like welding, connecting iron, decking and more. Travel to job sites in Idaho, Wyoming and/or Montana is expected. You will be paid Per Diem for out of town work.
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance benefits with company contribution after 60 days of full-time employment. We also offer a 401(k) Retirement program with company contribution after 1 year of full-time employment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Employer.
Get ready to make the move into a new career as a structural steel iron worker. Join our team by applying for this on –the-job training course today. Fill out the attached job application, or call 208-528-7544 or email email@example.com for more information.