We are currently seeking a Structural Steel Erection Foreman with experience in steel erection. See below job requirements:
- 1-3 years verifiable foreman experience in structural steel
- Knowledge of proper welding and erecting processes
- Proficient in reading blue prints and shop drawings
- Supervise crews for industrial, commercial and residential projects
- Must possess the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Monitor quality work standards
- Follow safety rules at all times
- Must have personal hand tools
- Must have reliable vehicle
Position is full-time. Must be able to work out of town in Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and Montana.
WAGE DOE: $20.00 to $22.00 per hour depending on previous experience. Applicable per diem on out of town jobs.
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability insurance. 401(K) Retirement program after one year of full-time employment.
DRUG FREE EMPLOYER
Send resume and job application to email@example.com